Cancellation / Refund –
- After a project is started Customer agrees to make payments set forth in the proposal document in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth therein or as mutually agreed in writing. Payment obligations are non-cancellable and fees paid are non-refundable.
- Payment Disputes. If Customer disputes any charges or is dissatisfied with a Deliverable, Customer must notify us within seven (7) days after the date of the charge. If Customer notifies us that they are dissatisfied with a Deliverable and we determine in our sole reasonable discretion that the Deliverable has failed to reasonably meet the applicable specifications, we will make amendments or provide a replacement.
- Deliverable free of charge. If the foregoing is not commercially feasible, we have the option to terminate this Agreement and provide a refund, after cost, to Customer. The foregoing states our entire obligation and Customer’s sole remedies in connection with any claim regarding nonconforming Deliverables.
- Customer hereby agrees not to issue or file for any chargebacks, payment reversals, or claims of compensation for any Deliverables, conforming or nonconforming.
- The laws of the British Columbia, Canada will apply.